There are many system applications that come pre-installed and run in the background of the Android device, such as Android System WebView, Android System Intelligence, and Android Accessibility Suite. The Android System Intelligence first comes in the “Pixel” smartphones and then Google includes this system app on all Android devices.
This write-up is gonna give an overview of Android system intelligence applications.
What is Android System Intelligence?
Android System Intelligence is the prebuilt system application that supports and controls the feature of device personalized services on Android. Moreover, It controls smart features of the device, such as voice recognition and live captions.
Some Great Features of Android System Intelligence
Android System Intelligence provides various great features which are described below:
- It automatically displays live captions on the device screen when we play music and some other media videos.
- It comes with the screen attention feature in which the screen uses the front camera of the device and won’t turn off while we are looking at it.
- The smart auto-rotate features notice the holding orientation of the device.
- The clipboard features make it easy to copy-paste the text from one application to another application.
- The app prediction features suggest the app that we need.
- The notification management feature adds action buttons in the notifications.
- The live translate feature translates the text conversation and videos on the device.
- The Assistant voice typing will detect the text from our voice.
- The linkify text feature turns the text in apps into links.
These are the great features given by Android System Intelligence.
Should we Need Android System Intelligence or Should we Disable it?
It is not recommended to disable/force stop the Android System Intelligence because it has a lot of amazing features. If we will disable this app, there are chances that the device will not function properly. Some reasons are mentioned below that make Android System Intelligence vital:
- The Android System Intelligence creates an ecosystem on the device.
- The Android System Intelligence also provides a personalized experience for the user in which the user can change the wallpaper and other customization on the device.
- The Android system Intelligence does not require user interaction to operate the device.
These features make the Android System Intelligence essential to use on the device.
Android System Intelligence is the pre-installed system application that coordinates and controls the features of the device’s personalized services on the Android device. This application provides many great features, such as “live translation”, “assistant voice typing”, and “screen attention”. In this post, we have covered what is Android System Intelligence and whether should we disable it or not.