Textnow is a service called “VoIP(Voice over Internet Protocols)” which allows the user to make phone calls and receive text messages in the “United States and Canada”. Textnow also has an application for both iOS and Android smartphones. They offer unlimited free phone calls and text message services to its user.
This blog will demonstrate the two valuable methods to remove the Textnow account on Android.
How to Delete Textnow Account on Android
We can delete the Textnow account on the Android smartphone by executing the below-mentioned methods, such as:
The details steps of these methods are stated below:
Method 1: Deleting TextNow Account Via Application
In this method, we will delete the “Textnow” account via the application. We are going to follow the following steps for deleting the Textnow account through its app:
- Step 1: Launch the Textnow app and tap on the “Ellipse” icon:
- Step 2: Select the “Settings” option and choose the “Legal and Privacy” option:
- Step 3: Tap on the “Request Data Deletion or Access” option:
- Step 4: Hit the “Dropbox” icon and select the “Request Account and Data Deletion” option:
- Step 5: Choose the “Delete My Account” option and then a checkmark will display on the screen:
These steps will delete the TextNow account via an application.
Method 2: Deleting Textnow Account Via Web Browser on Android
In this process, we will delete the Textnow account by visiting the “Textnow data right request form”. After deleting the account, all of our information will be erased and we can never again log in back to that account. Implementation of the below-described steps will result in deleting the Textnow account permanently:
- Step 1: First, go to this link and enter the account credentials:
- Step 2: Tap on the dropbox like icon under the privacy right have do you wish to request option; simply select the “Request Account and Data Deletion” from it.
- Step 3: Confirm the email address of the account that we desired to delete.
- Step 4: Tap on the “Delete My Account” option. The account will log out and we are unable to use this Textnow account from right onwards:
These steps will delete Textnow Account via the web browser on Android.
In case you want to activate the Textnow SIM card then check this mentioned step-by-step guide.
We have indicated the sufficient methods to delete the TextNow account on Android.
To delete a Textnow account on Android, we can follow the two methods, such as “deleting via web browser” and “deleting via the application”. In the first method, we will visit the data right request form website and log in to the account. After that, hit the drop-down icon and select the “request account data deletion” option. Choose the “delete my account” option. In the second method, we will open the settings of the Texnow app and select the “legal and privacy” option. After that, follow the steps of the first method. This post has illustrated the suitable methods to delete a Textnow account on an Android device.