The Xbox gaming console and controllers are developed by Microsoft. Microsoft has released the new Xbox series X and S gaming consoles and a new controller for its users. The new controller in this series has many new features and upgrades.
This post will elaborate on the details of “Do Xbox series X controller work on Xbox One” and the appropriate steps for how to connect the Xbox series X controller to Xbox One.
Do Xbox Series X Controllers Operate on Xbox One Console?
“Yes”, the Xbox series X controllers operate on the Xbox One. The Xbox series X and s new controllers are compatible with previous Xbox models, such as Xbox One S, and Xbox One X. The Xbox series X controller comes with many new features which are listed below:
- The new Xbox series X controller comes with a share button, which allows gamers to capture the screenshot to save and post them on social media.
- The size of the new Xbox series X controller is smaller than the previous controllers and provides a good hand grip.
- The D-pad of the Xbox series X controller is redesigned which makes the diagonal movement more precise in the games.
- The new Xbox X series controller now comes with USB-Type C charging cable that provides fast charging speed.
- The upgraded chip of the Bluetooth connectivity of the new Xbox series X controllers now connects the controller with iOS and Android devices.
The above listed are the vital features of the Series X controller of Xbox.
How to Pair the Xbox Series X Controller to Xbox One Console?
To pair the Xbox series X controller to Xbox One, follow the below-mentioned steps:
Step 1: First, press the “sync button” on the Xbox console; a light will start flashing:
Step 2: Press the “sync button” of the controller until the light stops flashing:
Step 3: When the light stops flashing, it means the controller is connected to the console.
These steps will connect the Xbox series X controller to Xbox One.
We have covered all the steps which are necessary in making the Xbox series X controller work on Xbox One.
The Xbox Series X comes with new gaming consoles and redesigned controllers. The controller comes with many great features, such as a share button and USB Type-C charging cable. Hit the “sync button” on both the console and controller. When the light of the console and controller stops flashing, it means the Xbox One console is now connected to the Xbox series X controller. This post has provided the details of Xbox series compatibility with Xbox One and the proper steps to connect both the console and controller.