Verizon is a US(United States) company that provides carrier services, broadband, and cable services. It is the second largest carrier service provider company and provides the CDMA wireless network. However sometimes, when we send a message to someone via Verizon service, an error code 32773 will appear on the screen.
This blog will elaborate on the reason and solutions for the error code 32773 on the smartphone.
What Does Error Code 32773 Mean on Verizon?
Error Code 32773 prevents us to send text messages and make phone calls on the smartphone. There could be two reasons behind this error, sometimes the issue is in the recipient device, or sometimes the issue is on our device. Try to send a text message to another phone number, if the message was sent then the issue is on the recipient’s side, otherwise, it will be on our side.
Fix: Error Code 32773 on Smartphone?
The software-related issues enabled VPN and outdated software could trigger such errors. To fix the “32773” error, the solution we apply are stated below:
- Restart the Device
- Update the Device Software
- Remove the VPN
- Contact Verizon Customer Support
Solution 1: Restart the Device
The restarting operation of the smartphone will clear the RAM of the smartphone and then loads all the system file again which improves the device’s performance. This process will help us to remove any small bugs and temporary glitches from the smartphone. The steps to reboot a smartphone are listed below:
- Step 1: Press the power key for 2 seconds and then a list of options will appear on the device screen.
- Step 2: Tap on the “Restart/Reboot” option.
- Step 1: Hold the power key until a turning-off slider will appear on the screen or hold the power and volume down keys until the powered-off slider display on the screen.
- Step 2: Swipe the slider to the right to turn it off.
- Step 3: Hold the power key until the device logo shows on the screen.
Solution 2: Update the Device’s Software
The smartphone updates are released by its developers to fix the issues on the software and add new features to make the device compatible with the new apps. To update the software of the smartphone, we will follow the below stated steps:
- Step 1: Launch the settings of the device and choose the “Software Update” tab.
- Step 2: Hit the “Download and Install” option. It will start the updating process.
Note: These steps vary on the software of the smartphone and we have used Samsung in the below steps:
- Step 1: Launch settings and select the “General” tab.
- Step 2: Hit the “Software Update” tab and pick the “Download and Install” option.
These steps will update both Android and iOS smartphones.
Solution 3: Remove the VPN
If we are using the VPN on the device then we can experience the error code 32773 because the VPN has changed the server on the device. To solve this issue, simply, turn the VPN off or delete the VPN from the device.
Solution 4: Contact Verizon Support
If the above-explained solution does not fix the error 32773 then simply, contact Verizon customer support by visiting this link or call Verizon customer service by dialing “*611”. They will help us to resolve any problem related to the Verizon service.
We have wrapped up the effective solutions that resolve the error code 32773 on smartphones.
The error code 32773 occurs when we are trying to send a text message and make a phone on the smartphone. Sometimes, the error is due to the recipient’s device, and sometimes, the error is on our device. To resolve this error on our device, we will update the device software, remove the VPN, restart the device, or contact Verizon customer support. This article has enlightened the valid solutions to solve the error code 32773.