A distractive “Google X Enrollment” notification is appearing on your screen which is unknown to you. The keyword Google within the notification does not let you decide whether this is an important one or not. So, do not worry, and let us do the work of your part by exploring the Google X Enrollment notification.
This post will provide the details of “Google X Enrollment” notification and the appropriate way to remove it if not disappear by itself.
What is Google X Enrollment Notification?
The “Goole X Enrollment” notification appears when the device is booted for the first time, or the device software has recently upgraded to Android 11. This notification automatically disappears from the screen after a few seconds; there is nothing to worry about in this notification. This notification “Goole X Enrollment” has a direct connection with Google Assistant and its configuration processes.
How to Fix this Google X Enrollment Notification?
We can eliminate this notification by disabling the “Google Assistant Notification” on the devices. To disable the Google X Enrollment notification, follow the steps mentioned below:
- First, open the settings on the device.
- After that, scroll below and select the “Google” option. It will appear the list of many options on the screen of the device:
- Simply, tap on the “Settings for Google Apps” option, and next, this will show the “settings option of the Google apps”:
- Then, again scroll down and select the “Search, Assistant, and Voice” option:
- Next, tap on the “Google Assistant“ option. It will display the list of options on the device screen:
- Now, tap on the “General” option and this will open the dialog box on the screen:
- Finally, toggle the “Google Assistant” option and then tap on the “turn off” option to disable the Google Assistant:
These steps will disable the notification of the Google Assistant and the “Google X Enrollment” notification will not appear on the screen again.
We have covered the most efficient method how to get rid of the annoying notification “Google X Enrollment” with the help of a step-by-step guide along with screenshots.
The notification “Google X Enrolment” occurs when we update the device to Android 11 or while setting up a new device; this notification relates to the Assistant Setup. There is nothing to fear about this notification. The only thing to get rid of this notification is to disable the Google Assistant from the settings of the device. Within this tutorial, we have learned how to successfully disable “Google X Enrollment” notification.