Daily Wire is among those giant media companies which provide news on politics, videos, and podcasts. Daily Wire has a website and application to subscribe to its premium plan which provides some extra features, such as an ad-free experience and access to editorial content. However, often we wanted to cancel our Daily Wire subscription because of various reasons, such as we do not have free time to watch podcasts or shows.
This post will elaborate on the three most valuable methods to cancel a Daily Wire subscription on iPhone.
How to Cancel Daily Wire Subscription on iPhone/iPad
We can cancel Daily Wire subscriptions on iPhone with the help of:
- iPhone Subscription (Settings)
- By Submitting the Request Form
Let’s get started by explaining each method one by one:
Method 1: Cancelling Daily Wire Subscription Via Website
When we subscribe to the plan of the “Daily Wire” then they provide an account to its user for different purposes, such as “Managing Subscription” and “Receipts”. In this process, we will cancel the subscription to Daily Wire by logging into our account from the website. Let’s get started with the below-listed procedure to get this done:
- Step 1: Navigate to the Daily Wire website by tapping here.
- Step 2: Enter the login credentials of the account and Select the “Profile” icon in the top right corner of the website.
- Step 3: Next, select “Settings” and go for the “Membership” option.
- Step 4: At the button, tap on the “Cancel” option and follow the on-instruction to cancel the subscription:
- Step 5: After that, we will receive a confirmation email on our account. We will have the daily wire account via the remainder subscription term.
These steps will cancel the Daily Wire subscription via the website.
Method 2: Canceling Daily Wire Subscription Via Settings.
We can also cancel the Daily Wire subscription via the settings on the iPhone. Before getting started with the process, first, confirm we have login the same account on iPhone through which we buy the Daily Wire subscription, like Gmail. After ensuring this, follow the steps:
- Step 1: Launch the device settings and then hit the “Profile” icon:
- Step 2: Select the “Subscription” option:
- Step 3: Under the active subscription tab, select the “Daily Wire” option:
- Step 4: Hit the “Cancel Subscription” option and choose the “Confirm” option:
These steps will cancel the Daily Wire subscription through iPhone settings.
Method 3: Cancelling Daily Wire Subscription Via Submitting Request Form
We can cancel our Daily Wire subscription by submitting a request form. After submitting the request form, the Daily Wire representative will reach us and confirm the details of personal information. Then they will definitely help us to cancel the subscription to the Daily Wire. To submit the request form, tap here:
We have indicated the three easiest methods to cancel the Daily Wire subscription on the iPhone.
To cancel a Daily Wire subscription on iPhone, we will utilize “Daily Wire official website”, “iPhone settings” or “submit the request form”. First, we will sign in to our account by entering the credentials on the website and then go within settings option. Then we will choose the “Membership” option and select the “Cancel” option. Second, we will navigate to the “Settings>profile>subcription>Daily Wire” option and then we select the “cancel subscription” option. Third, we will submit the request form, and the Daily Wire representative will help us to cancel the subscription. This blog has illustrated the most effective methods for canceling the Daily Wire subscription.