The pop-up message is the notification that appears on the browser and desktop screen. There are multiple terms of the pop-up notification, such as Exit-intent popup and Passive pop-up. Pop-up notifications are usually designed by online business owners and marketers to grab the user’s attention.
This blog will demonstrate the details and proper ways to get rid of “myweatherupdatenow.com”.
What is the “myweatherupdatenow.com” Pop-up Message?
The “myweatherupdatenow.com” is the pop-up notification that comes up whenever we open a website on the device’s browser that uses Google ads. This notification asks us to install the extension on the browser. When we install the extension to our browser, it starts giving us notifications of changes in the weather, such as thunderstorms and snow alerts.
How Do I Get Rid of the “myweatherupdatenow.com” Notification?
To get rid of the “myweatherupdatenow.com” notification, we will the below-described methods:
- Unsubscribe the myweatherupdatenow.com
- Turn Off the Location Permission
- Install the Ad blocker Extension
- Add Adguard DNS in Phone
So, let’s explore each method one by one!
Method 1. Unsubscribe the myweatherupdatenow.com
The best way to remove the “myweatherupdatenow.com” pop-up notification is to unsubscribe by visiting its website. To unsubscribe the myweatherupdatenow.com, click on this link and then click on the “click here” option.
This will make the notifications from myweatherupdatenow.com stop.
Method 2. Turn Off the Location Permission
We can also turn off the location permission of myweatherupdatenow.com to prevent the pop-up notification. To do this process, follow the below-given steps:
- First, Open the website by clicking here.
- Then, click on the lock option at the top of the browser screen and select “site settings”:
- After selecting the site settings, you will find the “Location” and “Notification” options turned on as shown in the below screenshots:
Simply change the allow into “block”:
Doing so will restrict the notifications of myweatherupdatenow.com.
Method 3. Install the Ad blocker Extension
To get rid of all irritating third-party notifications/ads, consider installing an extension into the browser, such as “Privacy Badger”. This extension will block all the ads from the browser, you can download the privacy badger by clicking on this link.
Method 4. Add Adguard DNS (For Mobile Devices)
To block the ads in mobile devices, follow the below steps stated below:
Remarks: These steps could be slightly different depending on the software of the device.
- First, navigate to the “Settings” of the smartphone.
- Then, tap the “Connection and Sharing/Network or Internet Settings” option:
- After that, tap on the “Private DNS” option:
- Now, enter the “dns.adguard.com” in the field:
- Finally, tap on the “save” option. After that, the phone will start using the Adguard server that filters and block these pop-up ads and notifications.
Note: This process will work on the android 9 and above models only.
We have covered all the details and possible ways to get rid of the “myweatherupdatenow.com” notifications.
The “myweatherupdatenow.com” is a pop-up notification that comes up every time when we open a website on the browser screen that utilizes Google ads. There are multiple ways to get rid of the “myweatherupdatenow.com” notification, such as unsubscribing, adding Adguard dns in the phone settings, and blocking the ads by using the privacy badger extension in the browser. This post has explained all the details and appropriate ways to get rid of “myweatherupdatenow.com”.