Sending Documents through fax was very common in the late 1980s for transferring messages from one place to another. In this era, forwarding documents through fax is still preferred because it is more secure than emails and digital communications. Right now, the fax can be used in businesses in different countries like Japan and the United States of America. With the help of modern applications, we can now send the fax from mobile phones with the assistance of the applications available on the Play Store and App Store.
This post will present the suitable steps to send a fax from the iPhone using the Notes App.
How to Send Fax From iPhone Notes
Notes is a decent application on iPhone devices for keeping a record of text, images, and videos. After the update of iOS 11, a feature called “Scan document” has been added within the Notes app. The scan document feature is self-explanatory as it is used for scanning documents, however, this feature can also assist in sending a fax from the iPhone. To do so:
- Step 1: Download the “Snapfax” app on the iPhone device via this link and create the account on it.
- Step 2: After that, open the Notes app on the iPhone and hit the “Edit” icon.
- Step 3: Tap on the “three vertical dots” at the upper right corner and select the “Scan” option:
- Step 4: Capture the document that we wanted to send. It will show two options on the screen “Retake and Keep scan”:
- Step 5: Select the “Retake” option if the picture of the document is blurred or choose the “Keep scan” option if you wanted to scan more.
- Step 6: After taking the pictures, select the “Save” option:
- Step 7: Tap on the pictures that we have captured and select the “Share” icon:
- Step 8: Select the “Snapfax” app option.
Note: If the “Snapfax” does not show in the list of share apps then select the “More” option.
- Step 9: Enter the details of the recipient and hit the “Send” option:
These steps will send fax from the iPhone Notes App.
We can also utilize different apps to send the fax from the iPhone notes. Some of the famous third-party apps available on the Apple Play Store to send fax from an iPhone device:
- Fax Plus
- Fax Burner
- Fax File
- Fax From iPhone
The process of sending the fax via the mentioned apps is same as we have described above.
We have covered the most useful faxing steps from the iPhone Notes app.
To send fax from iPhone notes, first, download the Snapfax app from the App Store. Launch the notes and tap on the “Edit” icon. Hit the “three vertical dots” and select the “Scan” option. Take the picture of the document that we desired and then select the “save” option. Now, tap on that pictures and choose the “Share” icon. If Snapfax does not appear on the sharing app list then hit the “More” option. Next, select “Snapfax” and then enter the information of the recipient. Tap on the “Send” option. This post has enlightened the proper steps to send notes from the iPhone Notes app.