Google TV is an operating system that comes built-in with certain brands of TVs, such as “Sony”, “Hisense”, “Philips”, and “TCL”. The Google TV operating system is co-developed by different companies, such as “Intel”, “Sony”, and “Logitech”. Google TV allows users to watch streaming apps like “Netflix”, “Youtube” and “Amazon Prime” where we can watch our favorite shows and movies. It can also provide a feature called watchlist that is used to save movies on the watchlist to watch later on Google TV.
This post will illustrate the useful methods of how to save movies and shows to watch later on Google TV.
How do I Save Movies & Shows to Watch Later on Google TV?
We can save movies & shows to watch later on Google TV with numerous methods which are:
- Saving Movies and Shows Via Google TV.
- Saving Movies and Shows Via Mobile App.
- Saving Movies and Shows Via Web Browser.
Let’s dive into it and elaborate on each method with steps one by one:
Method 1: Saving Movies and Shows Via Google TV
The watchlist is the feature that is used to save movies and shows on Google TV. The following step must be followed to save movies and shows on Google TV:
- Step 1: On the TV, search for the title of the specific show or movie that we wanted to save:
- Step 2: Hover to the movie title and long-press the “home button” of the TV remote:
- Step 3: Select the “Add to Watchlist” option:
These steps will save the movies and shows through Google TV.
Method 2: Saving Movies and Shows Via Mobile App
Google TV also has a mobile app that is used to control TV and watch movies or shows. The Google TV app is accessible on both Android and iOS smartphones. To save movies and shows through the mobile app, follow the below-described steps:
- Step 1: Download the Google TV app on Android or iOS.
- Step 2: Launch the application and search for the title of the movie that we desired to save.
- Step 3: Choose the “Watchlist” icon:
These steps will save the movies and show Via a mobile app.
Method 3: Saving Movie and Shows Via Web Browser
We can also save the movie and shows via web browser by logging into the same Gmail account on the browser. To save the movies and shows through a web browser:
- Step 1: Open the Google Chrome web browser and sign in to the same account that was signed in Google TV.
- Step 2: Search the name of the movie and show that we desired to save.
- Step 3: Click on the “Want to watch” option:
How to Find the Saved Movies and Shows on Google TV
To find the movies and shows that we have saved above, we will follow the step-by-step instructions:
Finding the Saved Movies and Shows For Google TV
- Step 1: On the homepage of Google TV, Select the “Library” option:
- Step 2: Scroll to find the “Watchlist” row:
- Step 3: Here, it displays the list of all saved movies and shows either it saved through a web browser or mobile app.
Finding the Saved Movies and Shows For Mobile App
- Step 1: Open the Google TV app on the Smartphone.
- Step 2: On the home page, choose the “Watchlist/Stuff” option.
Note: On iPhone devices, we may see a stuff option on the screen of the Google TV app.
- Step 3: Here, we can watch all the saved movies and shows:
Finding the Saved Movies and Shows For Web Browser
- Step 1: Launch the browser and sign to the same Gmail account.
- Step 2: In the search bar, search “My Watchlist”:
- Step 3: The saved movies and shows will show on the browser page.
We have covered the suitable methods to save movies and shows to watch later on Google TV. We have also specified how to access the saved serial later with the help of screenshots.
We can save movies and shows to watch later on Google Photos by saving them through “Google TV”, “mobile app” and “web browser”. In all these methods, we have added our favorite movies and shows to the watchlist feature of Google. After that, we can easily watch our favorite movies from the watchlist in our free time. This guide has enlightened the three efficient methods to save movies and shows to watch later on Google TV.