Wondering “Where is Phone App on iPhone” after setting things up? Do not worry because this write-up will cover how the Phone application disappears from your screen.
[Solved] Where is Phone App on iPhone?
In iPhone, sometimes Phone application does not set up correctly while walking through iPhone device’s initial wizard.
Moreover, Phone application can also get removed unintentionally by long pressing on it and tapping the “Remove App” option. Two methods to access the Phone app are given below:
- Get Phone App on iPhone Using App Store
- Get Phone App on iPhone Using App Library
Let’s pass through each method one by one with screenshots.
Method 1: Get Phone App on iPhone Using App Store
App Store is an authentic marketplace to purchase and download premium and free applications on iPhone. You can utilize the iPhone App Store to get the Phone App by following the below section steps.
- Open iPhone App Store: Tap on the blue color app and have the letter A on it representing App Store.
- Search Phone App: Use the top search bar of the App Store to search an iPhone Phone app.
- Access Phone App: Within the appeared results, Phone app needs to be updated or open to access the Keypad, Recents, or Contacts.
Method 2: Get Phone App on iPhone Using App Library
The App Library also known as Spotlight is located at the end screen of the iPhone which contains a collection of applications in multiple folders according to their category along with a search bar on top. To get Phone App on iPhone using App Library, go to from given instructions.
- Slide to the End Screen on iPhone: Simply slide left again and again until the App Library appears on the screen.
- Access Search Bar: Now, App Library search bar needs to be tapped so the keyboard appears for typing.
- Select Phone App: After typing the Phone keyword, Phone app will be displayed downward.
- Long Press and Drop Phone App: Now simply hold the app and it will start showing the Home Screen, drag the Phone app and release it to an appropriate position to access it directly whenever needed.
How to Prevent Phone App from Disappearing Again on iPhone
Preventing an application from performing action itself is something which requires knowing the core reasons. If the core reason is unknown, you need to implement all the possible steps to ensure Phone app does not vanish from Home Screen on your iPhone.
1. Restart iPhone
Runtime bugs and glitches can easily be resolved by restarting the iPhone device. So, ensure powering off the iPhone and then turn it on to complete the restarting process.
2. Update/Upgrade iOS Version
iPhone software updates are sent on all iPhones purposely. Consider installing software updates to see the enhancement in features or resolving unattended bugs.
3. Remove Conflicting Third-party Phone Applications
If there are other third-party applications installed that are performing the same functionality as iPhone Phone app or drawing over Phone app, then consider uninstalling them. Removing such applications will stop them from producing and conflict and make the Phone app stable.
4. Scan for Viruses
Scanning the device for viruses regularly in a week or month is a good practice for making iPhone more secure. Third-party antivirus applications, such as Clean Master or AVG Mobile Security can be installed and utilized on iPhone to ensure your phone is completely under your control.
That’s all about stopping the Phone app on iPhone.
To find the Phone app on iPhone, either access it from App Store or App Library. Searching the Phone app on iPhone using App Library allows to drag and drop it to a suitable position according to the one preferences.
If Phone app vanishes again and again from iPhone home screen, consider restarting the iPhone, updating iOS software, or removing conflicting phone applications.
This article is a complete guide for getting the Phone app back on iPhone devices.