Contacts and phone logs are the pre-installed application that stores the phone number of people on all smartphone devices. In Android devices, these applications are also linked to the Gmail account of the user to recover the contact number and information. The interface of this application is different on both iPhone and Android devices because both devices run on the different operating system.
In this blog, we will demonstrate the details and appropriate steps on how to check the total number of contacts on iPhone and Android.
How to Check the Total Number of Contacts on iPhone and Android?
To check the total number of contacts on iOS and Android devices, follow the method mentioned below:
For Android devices:
It is very simple to find the total number of a contact on Android devices. All Android devices have the pre-built application “Contacts and Phone”. Follow the below steps to find the exact number of contacts in the android device:
- First, open the “Contact” app on the smartphone.
- Then, tap on the three vertical dots at the top right side of the screen and then select the “Customize view” option. After that, select the “All contacts” option from the drop-down menu.
- Finally, it displays the total number of contacts under the search bar.
For iPhone Devices:
It is very easy to find the total number of contacts on iPhone devices and there is also no need for any other external app to find the contact number. The iPhone’s own system application will tell the total number of contacts. Follow the below-stated steps to find the total number of contacts on the iPhone device:
- First, launch the phone app on the iPhone device.
- Then, click the “Contact Tab” at the bottom of the screen.
- Finally, scroll down to the end of the contacts, where we can see the total number of contacts that are stored in the device.
There are very simple ways to find the total contacts number on both iPhone and Android devices. We can also find the total contact by downloading the Google contacts applications on Android devices and on iPhone devices. In this article, we have explained all the details and proper steps on how to check the total number of contacts on iPhone and Android.