The Facebook Inc is an “American Multinational Technology Conglomerate” based in the state of California that socially connects friends, family members, and many other peoples that are using this network. People and organizations also share content on Facebook and this content will go through the policies and community guidelines provided by Facebook.
In this article, we will demonstrate the details and resolve the issue of post will be published on null means on Facebook.
Reasons for “Post will be Published on Null on Facebook”
The post will be published on null means we published our post at that time when the server was not responding. Incorrect Facebook settings, browser permissions for connecting to Facebook, and technical errors while uploading the image and videos on Facebook can also cause the “post will be published on null on Facebook” error. Moreover, ensure that there is no Facebook guidelines violation made by your side.
Solutions for “Post will be Published on Null on Facebook”
To resolve the error “Post will be Published on Null on Facebook”, we will follow the following solutions:
Solution 1: Check the Facebook Privacy Settings
The error “post will be published as null” can also be occurred if there is something wrong with our privacy settings. So, we have to go to settings and ensure that the Facebook Privacy setting is all set. To check the privacy settings, follow the below-mentioned steps.
- First, log in to the “Facebook App”:
- Next, click on the “≡” option at the top right corner of the page:
- After that, scroll down and tap on the “Setting & Privacy” option, then tap on the “Settings” option:
- Now, scroll down, find and select the “Followers and public content” option:
- Finally, enable the “Public or Everyone” option in all boxes available on the screen:
These steps might resolve the issue.
Solution 2: Check the Facebook Accounts Permissions
We should assure that our Facebook privacy settings are properly set and we have got permission to publish the post on Facebook. After this still, if the same error occurs follow the below-given steps to publish the post.
- First, log in to the “Facebook App”.
- Then, click on the “≡” option located at the right top corner of the page:
- After that, scroll and select the option “Setting & Privacy”, then hit on “Settings”:
- Now, scroll down, find and tap on the “Post” option:
- Next, tap on the “Who can see your future post” option:
- Finally, select the “Public” option to post the content publicly and then tap on “Done” option.:
These steps might resolve the problem.
Solution 3: Logging out or Logging in to the Facebook Account
Sometimes logging out or logging in will resolve the issue because again login will refresh the account settings of Facebook. This is a very quick method that takes only 2 to 3 minutes to resolve the issue.
To log out and log in to the Facebook account:
- Open the “Facebook Application” within your device.
- Then, click on the “≡” option placed at the right corner of screen:
- Now, scroll down and hit on the “Logout” option.
- Finally, re-enter the account information and click on the “Log In” option.
These steps might resolve the issue.
Solution 4: Check the Facebook Community Guidelines
We should follow the “Facebook Community Guidelines” if the post is not getting published, here are some important guidelines we must take care of while posting::
- Share authentic information on Facebook, non-authentic information can be posted but it’ll be removed soon.
- The content that is harmful to the physical security of the person will not be tolerated and removed by Facebook.
- The content related to harassment and degrading the person for any reason will be removed or deleted by Facebook.
- Don’t publish a post that is hateful or harmful to others; such posts will be removed by Facebook in case of violating the guidelines.
- Posting videos that contain hate speech and related things on Facebook will be deleted.
There are very strict guidelines on Facebook on what type of content is allowed on the platform. If the post is rejected by Facebook that means the content in the post does not comply with the policies and guidelines of Facebook.
We have covered all the details of the post will be published on null mean on Facebook.
Facebook is a superb app to stay socially connected with users and family members. There are some strict community guidelines on what type of content is allowed; the type of content which is not allowed on Facebook will remove or deleted due to not complying with its policies and guidelines. Sometimes the server is not responding and the post will not be published on Facebook. In this blog, we have explained the details and methods to solve the error “post will be published on null mean on Facebook”.