When the developer is making the Android smartphone operating system they will add packages with unique names to remember its purposes. These package files will perform different functions to handle Android smartphones and also these package files or apps are hidden on the devices. We can find these package files in the “System Apps” section of the device settings.
This blog will illustrate the explanation of the Com Samsung Android App Telephonyui and possible steps to disable it.
What Does Com Samsung Android App Telephonyui Means on Samsung Device?
“Com Samsung Android App Telephonyui” is the pre-install application that displays the user interface when our smartphone rings for a phone call. The user interface contains the “Accept call” option, the “Reject Call” option, and the Message button. The functions that are performed by this application are stated below:
- Accept Call
- Reject Call
- It mutes the calls.
- It also displays the caller ID.
- It places calls on hold.
- It provides access to the notes app while making a call.
These are the operations that are executed by this application.
Is Com Samsung Android App TelePhonyui Safe or Not?
The Com Samsung Android App Telephonyui is a legitimate application because Samsung Electronics itself develop it. Because of this, the telephonyui app is not a virus and there is not any kind of malware suspected in it. To fix this error notification, simply follow the below-stated solutions:
Solution 1: Restart the Device
To restart the device, simply follow the below-given steps:
- Step 1: Press and hold the side power button for just 3 seconds. It will show the options on the screen.
- Step 2: Tap on the “Restart” option:
Solution 2: Update the Device Firmware
Updating device firmware will remove any kind of small bugs on the device and add new features in the device. To update the device firmware:
- Step 1: Launch the device settings and select the “Software Update” option:
- Step 2: If the update is available then select the “Download/Install” option.
These steps will update the firmware of the device and if the issue is not fixed then jump to the next solution.
Solution 3: Factory Reset the Device
This process will remove all the data from the device, so first, make a backup copy of the data then follow the steps stated below:
- Step 1: Go to the device settings and then select the “General Management” option:
- Step 2: Hit the “Reset” option and then choose the “Factory Data Reset” option:
- Step 3: Tap on the “Reset” option again:
Can we Uninstall Com Samsung Android App Telephonyui
No, we don’t have any direct access to uninstall this application but it can be deleted by utilizing the ADB(Android Debug bridge). It is not recommended to uninstall this application because if it is removed, we cannot accept and reject the calls. Uninstalling this application also affects the device’s functionality and performance.
How to Disable the Com Samsung Android App Telephonyui on Samsung Smartphone?
To disable Com Samsung Android App Telephonyui, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Step 1: Navigate to the device settings and then select the “Apps” option.
- Step 2: Hit the “Manage App” icon and pick the “All” tab.
- Step 3: Find the Com Samsung Android App Telephonyui application and tap on it.
- Step 4: Tap on the “Disable” option and then choose the “OK” option to complete this process.
We have elaborated on the Telephonyui app on Samsung and the proper steps to disable it.
The telephonyui is the application that displays the user interface when we receive a phone call and our smartphone rings. Sometimes, an error Com Samsung Android App Telephonyui has stopped notification appears on the screen; to fix this error, the solutions are: restarting the device, updating the software of the device, and factory resetting the device. In the app setting, search the Com Samsung Android App Telephonyui and then tap on it. Tap on the “Disable” option and then select the “OK” option. This port has provided an explanation of com.samsung.android.app telephonyui.