The Motorola and Lenovo smartphones come with many system applications, such as CQATest App. This application is developed to test the device’s function, such as Camera, Mic, and Fingerprint Sensor. This application can only be founded on Motorola and Lenovo devices.
This blog will illustrate the explanation of the CQATest App and solutions for its bugs and glitches.
What is the CQATest App on Android?
The CQATest (Certified Quality Auditor Test App) is the pre-install app that is used by the developer of the device to test the quality. This test will check all the functions of the device and whether the device functions are working properly or not. There are some cons CQATest which are stated below:
- High drainage of battery
- The Camera app doesn’t work properly.
- High usage of device storage space.
- Device overheating.
How to Fix CQATest App Issues?
Sometimes, this application causes bugs and glitches on the device. To resolve these problems, follow the below-described solutions.
Solution 1: Remove the Cache Data of the CQATest App
To do this process, the below-given steps should be followed:
- Step 1: Launch the device settings and pick the “Apps” tab.
- Step 2: Find and search the CQATest App and select it.
- Step 3: Choose the “Storage” option and hit the “Clear Cache” choice.
These steps will clear the cache data of the CQATest App from the device and might resolve this issue, if the issue is not resolved then follow the other stated solution.
Solution 2: Wipe the Cache Partition
To complete this process, follow the below stated steps:
- Step 1: Connect the mobile phone to the pc through the USB cable.
- Step 2: Power off the smartphone and hold the power and volume-up keys until the device wakes up into recovery mode.
- Step 3: Select the “Wipe Cache Partition” option by using the power and volume buttons.
These steps will wipe the cache partition and fix this issue.
Solution 3: Factory Reset the Device
As we know, resetting the device completely causes the loss of data. Therefore, consider making the backup of the data first before preceding with the below-described steps:
- Step 1: Launch the device settings and tap on the “Backup & Reset” tab.
- Step 2: Hit the “Factory Data Reset”. It will start the operation of removing all data.
These steps will factory reset the device and resolve the problem.
Can we Uninstall CQATest App from the Device?
Motorola and Lenovo built some specific packages and apps for their devices to provide, improve and enhance the features. Such apps and packages cannot be removed from devices because doing so may affect functionality or create other issues within the device.
We have covered all the details of the CQATest App and solutions to fix its bug and glitches issues.
The CQATest (Certified Quality Auditor Test App) is the pre-install app that is used by the developer of the device to test the quality and assurance purposes. The CQATest app is a very safe application and cannot be harmful to our device. It also causes some minor bugs and glitches, to fix this problem, try clearing the cache data, wiping the cache partition, and factory resetting the device. This post has demonstrated what is CQATest App and what are the solutions to fix the bugs and glitches issues.