There are many video player on Android devices that allows the user to see videos and movies in it. These video player applications give amazing features to their users, such as rewinding, setting the video speed to fast/slow, and increasing/decreasing brightness or volume. An example of such a video playback application is Secvideoengineservice which was developed by Samsung Electronics.
This post will explain what is Secvideoengineservice app and possible solutions to resolve its error message.
What is the Secvideoengineservice app?
Secvideoengineservice is an application that controls and regulates video on Android devices. As mentioned above, it is manufactured by Samsung Electronics and it can be downloaded through APKmirror and its official platform. The user will control the playback of video content with the help of this app which includes pausing, forwarding, and start-stop. To download this application from APKmirror, click on this link.
Is the Secvideoengineservice app Safe to Use
Secvideoengineserivce is a very safe app to utilize because it is developed by Samsung Electronics, however, it consumes a large amount of device battery. It is not malware or spyware, but it causes an error message to appear on the device that states “Secvideoengineservice has stopped working”. To resolve this error message, simply follow the below-mentioned solutions.
How to Fix Secvideoengineservice app has Stopped Error Message?
To fix this error “Secvideoengineservice app has Stopped”:
- Restart/Reboot the Smartphone
- Clear the Cache Data of the Secvideoengineserivce app
- Re-install the App
Solution 1. Restart/Reboot the Smartphone
Restarting the device will fix the minor issues and bugs on the smartphones and to do this process, follow the below-stated steps:
- Step 1: Hold the “Power button” of the smartphone for 2 to 3 seconds. It will show some options on the screen.
- Step 2: Hit the “Restart/Reboot” option.
These steps will restart the smartphone and resolve this error message, if it does not resolve then move toward the next solution.
Solution 2. Clear the Cache Data of the Secvideoengineservice App
To delete the cache data of the Secvideoengineservice app, follow the below-described steps:
- Step 1: Open the smartphone settings and hit the “Apps” option,
- Step 2: Tap on the “Manage Apps/ All Apps” option.
- Step 3: Search for Secvideoengineservice and then select it.
- Step 4: Hit the “Clear Data” option and then select the “Clear Cache” option.
These steps will remove the corrupted data and fix this error message.
Solution 3: Re-install the App
Sometimes, if the app is not installed from a good source then we have to reinstall it. To do so, follow the below stated steps:
- Step 1: Hold the secvideoengineservice app icon for 2 seconds and then select the “Uninstall” option.
- Step 2: Again, scroll and download the App by visiting this link.
- Step 3: Once the file is downloaded according to the Android version, go to the download directory and tap on it to start the wizard. Following that on-screen instructions will install the secvideoengineservice on the device.
These steps will re-install the app and fix this issue.
We have presented the explanation of the Secvideoengineservice app and solutions to fix its error message.
The Secvideoengineservice is an application that allows the user to control and regulate the video content on an Android device. It is manufactured by Samsung Electronics and very safe application to use. It drains a lot of battery and causes an error message of “Secvideoengineservice has stopped working”. To fix this issue, the solution is to “restart the smartphone”, “clear the cache data of the app”, and “reinstall the app”. This blog has described all the details of the Secvideoengineservice app and appropriate solutions to fix its error message.